- LED: CREE XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 20+ years of run time.
- Runs on: Wowtac li-ion 18650 battery (3.6V/3400mAh).
- Working voltage: 2.7V-4.2V
- Reflector: TIR lens.
- Output & Runtime (Tested with Atactical li-ion 3.6V/3400mAh)
- Strobe (1000 lumens /3.3 hrs),
- Turbo (1000 lumens /3 hrs),
- High (400 lumens /5.4 hrs),
- Medium (126 lumens /35 hrs),
- Low (27 lumens /4 days),
- Reading (16 lumens /5.6 days).
- Peak beam intensity: 19200cd (max.)
- Max beam distance: 277 meters (max.)
- Waterproof to IPX-4 Standard.
- Impact resistant: 1.5 meters.
- Weight: 83g (excluding battery).
- Dimensions: 123 mm in length x 34 mm in head diameter x 25.4 in body diameter.
- Accessories: USB Rechargeable Li-ion 18650 battery*1, Cable*1,Spare O-ring*2, Pocket Clip*1
- Turn ON/OFF
Single click the switch to turn the light on and off.
Long press the switch to get reading mode.
Double click the switch to get turbo mode.
- To Change Modes:
With the light turns on, long press the switch to cycle through Low, Middle and High.
Double click to turn to Turbo from any mode. Another double click to get Strobe.
- Memory Function:
The light will turn on in the last mode accessed, except for Reading, Turbo and Strobe.
- Spotlight and Floodlight Adjustment:
The factory default will be total floodlight. Stretch or shorten the head torch to generate floodlight or spotlight.
- Low Voltage Indication:
The light will blink twice if the battery is low.